Sunday, January 10, 2016

Here One Day and Gone the Next

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but December went by really fast. Time just keeps moving along and my kids keep getting bigger. Some days I feel like they are never going to grow up and then the next I want them to stay just this size. It usually has everything to do with how they are acting at that moment. They sure know what buttons to push. Do they come programmed with that wonderful gift?

Amelia and Eliza love to wear their swimming suits. They always want to have swim parties. I bought them these cool color tablets that change the bath color different colors. They like to pretend that they are at the beach when the water is blue.

Swimming suits have lots of different functions when you are 3. Not only are they great for swimming in but also for carrying around your toys, books, and other important items. I am not sure exactly what they had in their swimming suits but I think there were small books and the Little People from the Nativity.



We went with Mark and Emily to see Santa this year at the Intermountain Health Care Santa Night. I'm not sure of the correct event name but that sounds good. My girls did much better then they did 2 years earlier. Harrison was good until he looked up and realized I wasn't holding him.

The girls asked for Inside Out. It was the first movie we took them to a theater to see and they loved it and talked about it constantly.

Cute crying face



The girls love getting the camera and taking pictures of themselves, each other, walls, floors, mom, dad, Harrison, and sometimes their thumb. Sometimes they do a pretty good job. Here are a few of their masterpieces.

Eliza eating a rice krispie treat.

Amelia dancing

A serious Eliza

A smiling Eliza

Amelia hanging out on our bed looking at her daddy's scriptures.

Hopefully we keep getting snow so we can enjoy this winter instead of wishing it away.


No comments: