Mike was our camera man for the trip.
Stephen and Elliott
Me and Libby with the kids
Mike was getting a picture of the elk but he also captured one of the most memorable moments on our sleigh ride. This girl dropped her cell phone and you would have thought she lost a loved one. I am not joking. She was pitching a huge fit. You would have thought she was 3 years old instead of 12 or 13. She was crying and shaking and coming unglued. It was just a good reminder for me that we live in a world where to often people are addicted to their phones and other electronic devices. I guess I am glad Mike and I don't feel like we need smart phones. One it's an added expense we just don't want and two we don't want to fall into a habit of always being on our phone.
An elk calf
Owen
It is nice having family come and visit.















No comments:
Post a Comment