Harrison is growing up so fast and I do not like it. He is a champion eater compared to his sisters. He loves food. Well most food. He isn't a huge fan of vegetables in the form of baby food but I cooked some carrots the other night and he liked those.
Amelia thought she should feed him and this was the outcome. These are carrots. I'm not sure he actually had much make it into his mouth.
Big smiles. He loves his sisters.
This year was the final year for the Pumpkin Blow. It will be strange not to get together on the first Saturday after Halloween and blow up pumpkins. We have been doing it for 20+ years.
We are always amazed at how many people come to this crazy event that started with just our close family and expanded into this huge gathering of people we didn't even know.
Here I am with Terra's mom. She is one of my favorite ladies. She has always treated us like one of her kids.
My mom with Eliza, Wendi, and Wendi's girls.
We invited our neighbors Brian and Katya. Nothing like showing them our true redneck lifestyle. They seem to still like us.
These are two people that I wish lived closer. Raelynn was my roommate in Old Farm's and she was dating Brandon at the time. They got engaged and I hung out with them all the time. Brandon and I played softball together and then he got a promotion and moved them to Boise. They are currently in Idaho Falls. It's not terribly far away but we don't see them enough. They have super cute kids.
Terra, Heidi, Clayton and Meilee. I'm so grateful for the 57th Ward and our decision to attend a young married ward. We made life long friends.
It was a beautiful day and why not take advantage of it and swing.
Stephen and Libby drove up that day and spend a few hours with us. It was nice visiting with them.
The first snow fall and we of course the girls had to get on their snow clothes and go out and play. I love that they like being outside and exploring.












No comments:
Post a Comment