Sunday, December 20, 2015

Fun times in September

I have not been doing so good at the blog thing lately so I am going to try and catch up by posting by the month for a little while. Once I am caught up hopefully I can stay that way.

We had a nice fall here in Cache Valley. The weather was perfect and stayed warm much longer then it usually does. We took advantage of it and headed to Bear Lake for one more day in the sun. We went with Clayton, Heidi and their kiddos and my friend Angela and her little boy Rockwell. It was a perfect day. Angela took some really great pictures of my kids.

Here is Amelia and she was having a wonderful time. She loved this swimming tube.


Eliza loved these Veggie Sticks. They are now a family favorite.

Her swimming suit was way to big and was sagging to her knees.

Family shot.


All the kids playing together. Eliza, Meilee, Rockwell, and Amelia.

Beautiful Meilee. This is Clayton and Heidi's little girl.

Eliza found a snow suit that Emily borrowed us for Harrison. It is a 6-9 month suit and she could fit in it. It was a fight to keep her out of it.

She got in the dryer and wanted her picture taken.

The Nash boy cousins. Noah loves Harrison and Harrison loves Noah.

Maxine and Amelia watching grandma's kindle.

My mom kept our kids so we could go away for a night on our anniversary. She took them out to the elementary playground. I loved that playground as a kid and I think my girls had a great time.




I remember playing tag on these big tires when I was in elementary school. Maybe one day my girls will want to do the same.

Amelia and Eliza's feet.


Aunt Kristi helping Eliza on the monkey bars.
 
Heidi invited us to go to the fire station down by the Logan Golf Course. The girls had a fun time until the firefighters put on the mask. Eliza was finished. She started to cry and that ended the fun trip.
 
They enjoyed the recliners at the station.

This was before the firefighter put on the mask.

 


No comments: