We finally put Harrison's quote above his crib. I think his room is the best in the house.
Conference weekend and these two cuties make me happy to be a mom.
We have been very blessed with great neighbors. It was super hard for me to leave my BFF Terra and move to Hyde Park. We moved next door to a really awesome family the Spuhler's. Heavenly Father obviously knew this move was going to be hard for me so he made sure to give me a great friend in Katya. She is such an amazing woman and it is great having someone to visit with and to borrow sugar or whatever it is I need for that recipe I am making that I don't have. They have three terrific kids and I am amazed at how well behaved and genuine they are at such a young age.
This is Lulu. She is three and such a sweet heart.
The girls got the camera and I must say that they did a great job taking pictures.
Grandma Hylton gave us her piano and I can honestly say we have used it every single day since we got it. Well the girls and Mike have. One day I may sit down and play. I kick myself now for not taking piano more seriously as a child.
In our townhome I put numbers up in the girls room as decorations. I had them painted different colors but I hated it in our basement in the playroom. My mom suggested I paint them all one color. The girls wanted to help. The love to paint. I am not sure if they had more paint on them or the numbers.
Mike had to run a quick errand for me and the girls wanted to go. Amelia had to wear her helmet of course because safety is the most important thing. They both fell asleep and I laughed pretty hard when Mike came home and had me come out to the van to see them.
This boy is so much fun to have in our family. He is happy like this all the time.
My mom gave the girls pumpkins and to make it easy on all of us we let the girls paint them.
Her pants are obviously way to big.
She was so in to it. She had paint every where. She even painted the cement.
We took the kids downtown to go trick-or-treating. They let us know when they were finished. They dressed up as Sofia the First and Harrison wore a pumpkin onesie.
October was a great month as far as weather went too.
Pumpkin Walk
Who doesn't love the pumpkin walk.
Harrison even thought it was fun.
Harrison as Yoda.
Grandma and Eliza.
Aunt Macey and Easton came with us. We love having Macey so close.
Noah
Amelia
The kids and Grandma
Amelia
Noah
Eliza
Eliza
Noah
Amelia
Noah
Lily and Noah
We spent the majority of our time at the cut outs. The kids had to go to every single on of them. I loved fall this year in Cache Valley. It usually feels like winter comes to quick.





















No comments:
Post a Comment