Monday, July 13, 2015

Playing with Cousins

Mike and his brothers decided to do a manly Hylton hike this summer. They went to King's Peak in the Unitah's. They had a good time. They all came back sunburned but I think Mike won that painful aftermath of not wearing sunscreen.

Mike at the top

Paul, Mike, Stephen and Joseph

The kids and I went down that weekend to join in the fun. I was nervous to drive with 3 kids alone in the car for 2 1/2 hours but they did great.

For the 4th we went over to Stephen and Libby's pool. The girls love to swim. I forgot their puddle jumpers again. I just need to buy a set and leave down there so we always have them.

Here is Elena and Eliza. Thank heavens for good aunt's. Elena is pregnant with twin girls and was so nice to swim with the girls while I stayed dry and took care of Harrison.


Seth


The girls have no fear and if people weren't watching they didn't care. They would just take a flying leap into the pool. Uncle Paul saved Amelia more then once.

Uncle Joseph

Uncle Stephen and Caleb

Aunt Libby and Owen



Elliott

Amelia and Connor
 
Uncle Joseph, Amelia, and Connor

Grandpa Hylton

We had a nice time with the family again and enjoyed making more memories with those we love.

No comments: