Nothing like enjoying a chocolate cupcake to its fullest.
Posing with dad.
I have no idea what is on his face but isn't he cute.
Mother's Day ice cream being enjoyed by the little man.
Oh how we love our Yana. She is so good with Harrison and he loves her.
Climbing the apple tree.
Hanging out in the apple tree.
Mike built the kids a sandbox. It is large and we love it.
Harrison riding "his" bike.
Pretty girls getting ready to go to church.
The goats are back and the kids are super excited.
Sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows. The perfect way to end a fun day.
Four wheeler rides with Uncle Miles and all the cousins.
Eliza can ride her bike without training wheels.
Amelia and Eliza never cease to surprise me. I did not predict correctly which one would be the more out going or willing to try new things. I had Amelia pegged to be the one to ride her bike first and I was wrong. Eliza has really surprised me with how athletic she is. It will be interesting to see what she does as she grows up and where life takes her. Amelia is like me and it takes a little longer to build up the courage to try things. (I love that about her.) I don't think my heart can handle to dare devils. One is plenty for this mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment