Sunday, January 10, 2016

Harrison is 8 months

Harrison is growing so fast. He is such a fun little boy. He is also very, very busy. He is around 18 pounds and unlike his sisters he loves food. He will eat just about anything if it's not baby food vegetables. He's not a fan of those. He loves to eat whatever is on our plates and is to busy most days for a bottle.

Around 7 months he decided that he was done with breast milk. I was pumping so I wasn't to devastated. Our house no longer sounds like a dairy. The milkers have been put away forever! He is a formula baby now and some days he doesn't even like that. He just doesn't have time to stop moving to drink a bottle.

He pulls himself up to everything and loves to stand and then sit back down. He thinks he is pretty cool. He thinks he is bigger then he is because he is also trying to walk once he stands up. He has face planted it a few times. It's a good thing he is still short because he loves to stand up to the tub. The tub is his happy place. He could spend hours in the tub if I let him and we had enough hot water.

The other night I put him in the tub and pulled out a few of the girls bath toys. They have some rubber ducks and I decided to squirt him and see what he did. Here is his reaction:



We love this little boy.
 

 

No comments: